Skip to main content

I Don't know

This one is the cool poem came from The Archana-I call her confluence of innocence and intelligence :) She has nurtured me so much as a friend with her subtle advices and amazing food. I am a super fan of her. She is super-duper volunteer that rocks in Art of Living Bangalore. She shared this very cool poem which she wrote after coming from Deep silence in advance meditation course in art of living international ashram in bangalore. I just loved it :) Here it is for you :)

I do not know what i would be...
I do not know where i will be...
I do not know how i will be....
but, I wish to know who i am.

I don't know How strange the things would be...
I don't know How good the things will be...
I don't know How far the things might be...
But, the thing I wish to do
Is make others happy.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bhartiya Sciptures

I am posting this as I think it is necessary. I feel most of today's India don't even know what are our great scriptures are. Even a week ago, I also didn't know all about it. So I felt, it will be good for general awareness and I encourage my blog readers to make a link to this post or copy this post to their own blogs, so that people at least know about the wealth our country has given to the world :) 1. Vedas: There are four Vedas. According to to the Muktikopnishad they had 21, 109, 1,000 and 50 branche s (Total of 1180 branches) . a. Rigved b. Yajurved c. Samved d. Atharvaved 2. Vedangas: There are six Vedangas (parts of the body of the Vedas): a. Vyakaran: Science of Grammer. b. Jyotish: Science of Astrology. c. Nikrukt: Detailed dictionary of vedic words. d. Shikcha: Science of pronunciation. e. Chand: Poetry of Vedas. f. Kalp Sutras: Vedic Dharma 3. Upveds: There are four upveds: a. Arthved (science of sociolo...

Sri Sri University

Sri Sri University Formal education trains people to take up different roles in the society in pursuit of economic growth and social order. With the Indian industry poised to take off as a global economic power, the demand for skilled youth to guide and carry on this pursuit can not be underestimated. Paradoxically, it is confronted with an ever increasing number of educated youth, with mismatched skill-sets: youth with an abundance of technical knowledge but clearly lacking in focus on inner joy, initiative and creativity. Sri Sri University is an international initiative to address this anomaly by developing tomorrow's leaders, managers of change, trained to the industry requirements, with an attitude and skill-set transcending specific disciplines. Inspired by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, students will look beyond their own limitations and share bigger responsibilities as worthy citizens and brim with confidence. In them we may see not just the smartest, but the leaders,...

Achieving Quality Living

If we look around in history also in life around us, there are people who have created history or who are creating history. These are handful of people which you count on fingers while other part of population seems mere existing on the this planet rather than living the life. Just look closely any inspiring figure whether a social workers, reformers, spiritual leaders or Business Tycoons you can take any name say it Martin Luther king or Mother Teresa, or Sri Sri Ravi Shankar or Swami Vivekananda, Bill Gates, Henry Ford All these people have same number of minutes in a day as we have. Then why these people able to deliver much more than we do? What make them different from other people. Now this is a wider issue. I am catching one thread of discussion in this post. If you realize in life we do kind of actions one which are life supporting and other are life degrading. Life supporting actions help us to move forward life life degrading actions bind our legs and put us back. And not do...